1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
* Customized Shopping. We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience. As noted above, you may “opt-out” of this customization, or even visit and shop anonymously. * Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. * Special Offers. We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such offers. In addition, we may also send you special offers from other companies. Again, you may “opt-out”. If we send you offers from other businesses, we do not share your personal information with them. The offers come directly through us. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection at the end of this policy. * Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets. * Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
* We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. * We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list. * We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion. * We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis. * We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. * It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. * No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
4. Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
It is your choice whether to receive emails or special offers from us or others. The following section provides you with this choice. Please note the default settings. · Please send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services. · Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services. · Please send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of related products or services from other companies. · Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of related products or services from other companies.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
6. Other Websites
7. Contact Us
• All returns must be authorized by the GTT Customer Service Department – call, e-mail, write or fax for an authorization to return product (RMA)
• All claims for shortage, damage, ect. Must be made within 2 business days from receipt.
• Must have SALES RECEIPT with serial numbers and INVOICE for RMA claims.
• Returns after 5 business days are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
• NO RETURNS for OPEN CPUs, Hard Drives, Software, Used Systems and Used Laptops.
• NO RETURNS for CPUs, Hard Drives and Special order items after 5 business days.
• No returns for any product after 15 business days from invoice date.
• GTT RMA product replacement program is subject to availability of product.
• Items valued over $10 have a 6 month GTT warranty.
• Warranty for any product beyond 6 months is through manufacturer.
• Any systems built by GTT have a 3 year limited warranty. (software operation is not covered)
• RAM sold by GTT has a lifetime warranty with GTT.
Before shipping product to Global Trend Technology :
1. Have you received your RMA number?
YES, include a copy of the sale receipt and invoice inside the shipping box with the RMA number visible on the outside of the shipping box.
NO, please contact GTT customer service department for an RMA number.
2. Be certain all parts authorized for return are included in the package. Many items we contain several parts & components. Please be certain you have enclosed all required parts & components that make up return to ensure full customer credit.
3. SHIP ALL RETURNS TO : Global Trend Technology Returns Department 5744 Kessler Merriam Ks, 66203 If you have any questions regarding your return, contact the GTT Customer Service Department.
Systems built by Global Trend Technology, LLC come with a limited 3 year warranty.
Conditions of the warranty:
1. Warranty is a depot warranty, and must be returned to Global Trend Technology LLC for warranty services.
2. Global Trend Technology LLC limited warranty does not cover any data losses, or damages to business as a result of system failure.
3. Global Trend Technology, LLC warranty is limited to the replacement of manufacturer defected components, and takes no responsibility for the functioning of the components as designed by the manufacturer, including software installed.
4. If the system has been altered, causing the system to fail, the warranty does not cover repairs as a result of modifications.
5. If physical damage is not covered under warranty, only manufacturer defects. If damage is cause during the shipping process, contact RMA Customer Service Department.
6. Warranty does not cover operating system failures, applications failures, or downloaded software infections. Software or any type is not covered under GTT warranty.
7. Partners of GTT must contact RMA Customer Service Department prior to performing any depot warranties.