Visit UPS.com for their rules regarding their shipments.
• All returns must be authorized by the GTT Customer Service Department – call, e-mail, write or fax for an authorization to return product (RMA)
• All claims for shortage, damage, ect. Must be made within 2 business days from receipt.
• Must have SALES RECEIPT with serial numbers and INVOICE for RMA claims.
• Returns after 5 business days are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
• NO RETURNS for OPEN CPUs, Hard Drives, Software, Used Systems and Used Laptops.
• NO RETURNS for CPUs, Hard Drives and Special order items after 5 business days.
• No returns for any product after 15 business days from invoice date.
• GTT RMA product replacement program is subject to availability of product.
• Items valued over $10 have a 6 month GTT warranty.
• Warranty for any product beyond 6 months is through manufacturer.
• Any systems built by GTT have a 3 year limited warranty. (software operation is not covered)
• RAM sold by GTT has a lifetime warranty with GTT.
Before shipping product to Global Trend Technology :
CONTACT RMA@GTTKC.COM 1. Have you received your RMA number?
YES, include a copy of the sale receipt and invoice inside the shipping box with the RMA number visible on the outside of the shipping box.
NO, please contact GTT customer service department for an RMA number.
2. Be certain all parts authorized for return are included in the package. Many items we contain several parts & components. Please be certain you have enclosed all required parts & components that make up return to ensure full customer credit.
3. SHIP ALL RETURNS TO : Global Trend Technology Returns Department 5744 Kessler Merriam Ks, 66203 If you have any questions regarding your return, contact the GTT Customer Service Department.